Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

This ended up on miniclip-games.net (not associated with Miniclip.com) when I was a kid, which was my goto for Flash games mostly but it was the animations like this one that I would see more of years later.

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits Edd Egg - Greatest Hits

I'll be honest everything was pretty cool!

The only bit that made me cringe was when Angsty Girl said "fallin'" instead of "falling". I don''t know why but it did.

TD-This Too Shall Pass TD-This Too Shall Pass

This video brings me to remember what I've witnessed.

I've come across some cases that may not have been suicidal (maybe it's been a sudden health problem) but the chain of reactions just go the same way and during the times when the victim is related to me in some way I feel like I can't do anything but watch. It makes me feel guilty and make me feel like I should have been and done something more than what I was and what I did.

I don't know if that's what got me interested in this video, or if I'm some sucker for life stories about a dear one slipping away from another's grasp.

I don't know if it's OK for me to say this, but if Sydney's alive, I hope she's hanging in there, but if she's passed, well, I genuinely understand the pain.